Hey guys! Today we are going to play another game of Violin Charades! You know how it goes. It’s a game of charades where you can’t talk, no body language, only violin playing to convey the message. Now, today’s topic is “Musical Instruments.” Scissors, paper, rock! I want to… Play first. Alright. First one is… Oh, LOL! Are you serious? Violin? Yeah. What the hell? Good way to start! What was that? So dumb… Alright, second one. Cello! Nice. Cello! Ohh, okay, here we go. The gong? Yeah! Yeah yeah yeah! Yes! Okay. Mahler… What instrument plays that part? Oboe! No? *tries to play jazz* French horn? Double bass. – Yeah.
– Double bass, of course. – Of course. So dumb. Oh my god.
– Start pizzing jazz. Oh oh! Ba- Oh oh! Clarinet! Bass clarinet! Yeah. Nice. Uh, trombone. Trumpet. Trump- uh, French horn? Oh no, wait… *plays in lower key* A higher version of… And jazz? Saxophone, oh… Bassoon! Oh piccolo! Violin! Clarinet! Bass clarinet? Baritone! Oh tuba! Bro, bass trombone. Ohhhh… I gave up on that one. Brett: Argh… I forgot they existed. Ooooh! Alright, um, um… What’s that piece again? Oh no!! Are you serious? Yeah, okay. Alright. Piccolo. Yup. Ding! One. Next one. Viola. Is it the viola? That would be funny. Tuba. Yep. Okay, hahahaha. *mumbles* Next one. Oh, what the hell? Okay. French horn? Trumpet? Trombone! Yeah! Eddy: So dumb… This is not shuffled! Freaking hell! Alright, here we go. Oh oh oh! What is that- Marimba? Xylophone? Oh, castanets! Oh oh oh! – Voice, voice, singing!
– Yes. Yep. Recorder? Céline Dion. Sing… Titanic? Oboe? Flute? Yes! There you go. Next one. Killing it! Eddy: Killing it! Bro! Isn’t that Ravel Tzigane? Harp? Yep! Ohhh!! Ah, yeah yeah. Violin? Baroque? Organ? Harpsichord. Yeah. Hahahahaha… Timpani? Viola. Oh! Nah. Wait wait wait! Saxophone! Nah. Oh! Vibraphone! Brett: No! Triangle! Bass drum! Yes! Oh! *laughs* That’s it. Alright guys, thanks for watching. Hit like, subscribe. Wait what? – Bonus challenge, what?
– Oh my god. Oh my god. Didn’t see that one coming. Yeah. Ah. Yeah, so original! What a plot twist. You didn’t expect that at all! Viola? *plays out-of-tune My Hearts Will Go On* Oh, recorder! Yeah. *Ravel – Bolero* Ah, timpani. Ah! Bass drum. The drums. Oh oh! Violas? Bro! Xylophone. Harps- uh… Glockenspiel. Oh, what is that instrument? Strings. You don’t know what it’s called, hey? Xylophone, glockenspiel, nah. Snare drum. Oh. Piano! Yeah. Oh, what- No no no. *plays Careless Whisper* Saxophone! Yeah yeah yeah. Yes, yeah! That’s better. Oh, what the hell? Viola! Wind machine! Bassoon? Bass- oh! whatever – Contrabassoon.
– Contrabassoon, yeah yeah. I’ll count that, I’ll count that. I don’t care. Yeah. Triangle. Yeah, nice! Oh what- Opera. Singer. Ringtone, Nokia! What? Chinese. Can you guess that base on that? Just… Viola! Nah. It was a… Vibra-phone. – Viola!
– Yeah. Hahahahaha! *Ed Sheeran – Shape of You* Vibraphone? Xylophone? Fidget spinner? What is fidget spinner? Do you guys know? Do you guys know? Cuz I don’t know. I lost the tune in my head. There’s a tune. Castanets. Oh! Xylophone. Marimba. Yes, marimba! Oh… oh my god… I was supposed to play the iPhone tune, but I forgot it. Oh… what the hell? *plays My Heart Will Go on* Chinese flute? Chinese recorder? Asian Titanic? Yeah, Chinese flute. What is it? Bamboo flute! Pan flute? *Lalo – Symphonie espagnole* Spanish… flute. Spanish recorder. Spanish… Chinese… The silk road. Genghis Khan? – Conquering the world.
– Nah, I’m skipping that one. What was it? The lute. WHAT??? Evidently not. Isn’t it Chinese? NO!! Ohh… sh- Guys, thank you so much for the support and watch. Please… Please uh… Subscribe.